- 🐻COUNTING BEARS - a FUN and EDUCATIONAL STEM game. The game includes 60 bears, 4 dice, 6 cups,tweezers and a storage container. Also included an E-book with instructions of how to play the game and additional printable activities. The game is great for both boys and girls, whether as a BIRTHDAY or a HOLIDAY gift, for OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY and for children with special needs (ADHD, Autism) as a SENSORY TOY. SET4kids Counting Bears provides hours of ENTERTAINMENT and LEARNING FUN
- 🐻SORTING COLORS - Children are introduced to sorting in preschool or kindergarten math lessons. The game gives your child the opportunity to develop LOGICAL REASONING skills and help foster CRITICAL THINKING. Color recognition with added numbers presented in 3 different dice, will provide early exposure to math and promotes your child’s confidence
- 🐻MATH MANIPULATIVE - Kids experience MATH LEARNING that is FUN, STIMULATING, MOTIVATING and ENTERTAINING. Kids build CONFIDENCE at a young age by playing math games. Building a SOLID FOUNDATION by playing SET4kids games, can significantly reduce math anxiety later in school For TODDLERS- A GREAT MONTESSORI TOY . Counting colored bears teaches COLOR RECOGNITION, GROUPING and CATEGORIZING which are important skills for toddlers as well as a great brain connections builder
- 🐻FOR PRESCHOOLERS AND OLDER - Dice games are fun and educational. kids can get engaged through more complex activities, using the multiple dice and games provided in the E-book that build skills in PATTERS ,ADDITION and SUBTRACTION
- 🐻SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER 1 CONCERN!!! This toy is made from high quality plastic that is BPH, lead and phthalates free. The bear is 1 inch long and is NOT intended to use for children under 3 years old or still put object in their mouth! SET4kids is the only authorized seller of this toy.
Counting and Sorting Bears STEM game with Activity eBook. Primary Colors
8.1 x 5.9 x 4.3 inches